Submitted: 06-04-2008 by cougar

I purchased the Vapor model by Seven2 in early March this year. I am glad I ignored most of the bad reviews about the paddles. I think Seven2 must be reading these reviews because all of the prior complaints seem to have been resolved.

First the Vapor is extremely light and padding with it is a joy. The grips are comfortable and my tendinitis is less affected by this paddle than any other I have used. I do have feathering index marks on my model. Also if the blades turn it means you don't have the clamp centered on the seam where the 2 halves of the paddle join. Mine has never lost index even when rock gardening with it down small creeks. The only issue that remains is, I do have some slight warping to the blades, but there is no effect on performance other than aesthetic and that is why I rated it a 9.

It is a great lightweight paddle, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another.