Submitted: 05-24-2008 by RF

Thanks very much to all the other reviewers -- the positive comments convinced me to get one at the local Dick's Sporting Goods at the sale price. I've been out once and am quite pleased with the value for money. Yes, the nose does wobble a bit, but it isn't a huge problem over shorter distances, and I plan to use it for fishing, not touring. One caution though -- plan on spending about $50 for some better flotation! When I was practicing self-rescue I intentionally swamped the kayak and was disconcerted to see the foam block from the front emerge from the interior and float away in the wind, and the kayak nose sink :-( Not good! Also, bear in mind that a good PFD with a high back, decent paddle, safety kit, etc. will run you another $250 easy, so you are really looking at around $500 (true for any other kayak as well, of course).