Submitted: 05-12-2008 by zenrider
Bought my 9.5 Angler a couple of years ago. Loved it from the start. Convinced my wife to paddle it after much complaining that she likes to sit in the canoe while I do all the paddling. After three trips out with her, I could not get her to switch boats with me. If I was to kayak, I would definitely need another kayak. Back to the drawing boards where I reviewed and tried several other kayaks of the same size or larger. Final result, I bought another twin Heritage.

I just cannot get over how stable, maneuverable, fast (for a small craft) and comfy. The seats on ours look really nice, but I find I get a bit sore. We added some Yak pads. We are old and bones are too. Best part is, this thing causes fish to bite. I swear it! Have caught more fish from this boat than any other. When we paddle by shore fishermen, at least half of them get a bite as we pass. Last week, I noticed HUGE schools of fish just two paddle lengths away, following us the exact speed. Speeded up and the fish still paced us. Same when we slowed. I think I need to place my lures straight off the side instead of 50 feet back. This thing attracts and triggers fish, no one will convince me different. Works on class 3 rivers too, but you might implode the skirt when submersing to your neck. Still, never sunk it yet. This boat goes more places more often than my other 6 boats put together. Both fit in the F-150 with tailgate down but no overhang.

Quickest, lightest, cheapest, fastest way to be on the water I have found yet. I offered to sell it last week for $10000 to any takers.