Submitted: 05-08-2008 by Russ Jenkins

I got into Kayaking in the Summer of '07. I started with a couple of 14 ft. Heritage Kayaks. I stumbled across a Dragonfly at a good deal, so picked it up. I liked it, then found another at a good deal.

Comparing the ease of transporting the inflatables versus the hardshells was a no brainer, and I quickly discovered I wanted to investigate further into inflatables. I did a good bit of research on the net and settled on the Expedition. I sold both hardshells shortly after and have not looked back.

I am totally enamored with the Expedetion. It is amazing the amount of gear you can fit in and on it. I don't think I've come close to it's impressive 450 lb. capacity!

I just got mine in December of '07, but have had it in the water on probably 40 or so outings. Everything from a few hours on the lake to 18-20 mile overnighters on the River, and intend to put many more enjoyable miles on it before I'm done.

If you're on the fence...don't hesitate any longer. Buy an Expedition. You won't regret it!