Submitted: 05-02-2008 by Lorna

I have been kayaking for almost 10 years, but the Tsunami 125 is the first kayak I've actually bought. I demoed it on a misty rain, windy day one year ago, and I haven't looked back since!

It tracks very well, has excellent secondary stability and smalls waves are no problem. The seat is absolutely amazing, a must since I am prone to back problems. It has more padding and strap adjustments than I knew kayak seats could have! The 125 is the perfect length to fit on my 14' Jetta, and it's weight is very manageable for me when I'm alone (5'9", 170# woman). The thigh braces are adjustable, and have great padding.

The only thing I have a problem with are the foot pedals. I have size 11 feet, and they tend to get a bit scrunched when wearing sneakers in colder weather. Barefoot is no problem, although the screws on the pedal tend to poke the sides of my feet. That's the only thing I see wrong with this kayak! You will not regret buying it.