Submitted: 04-29-2008 by spacemobile1
I just purchased this boat a month ago and have only been out in it a few times.
I do like it better than the Pungo Classic I paddled on a few occasions last year and the Pungo 120 I test paddled before buying this boat. I am very happy with the boat so far, it is very stable and EXTREMELY comfortable. The seat is off the floor and just the most comfortable seat imaginable, one of the things that had me decide on this boat over the Pungo 120. The quality of workmanship is very good. I like the paddle holder bungees on each side of the boat. They are quite convenient. Native advertises that the hatch cover is very easy to take off and put on, but I have found the cover difficult to put back on, even after treating both surfaces with 303 Protectant. I would prefer the easy, half turn latches like on the Old Town Dirigio line of boats, they are more than adequate for a recreational boat. The cargo space is good sized for a twelve foot boat.

I will write a more thorough review of this recreational kayak after I have spent some more time in the water with it and have used it in a larger variety of conditions. I even hope to do some overnight camping with it this summer. Overall I think this is an excellent boat for it's purpose and one I hope to own for many years.