Submitted: 04-25-2008 by DGW
I recently purchased a pair of NRS boundary shoes to provide a little more protection for my dry suit. The thought of walking in a pair of wet shoes with sand and or what ever grinding away at my suitís gortex socks didnít set real well with me. So I purchased a pair of these boots and have been using them ever since the ice has melted off the local lakes.

So far the socks have been dry and clean. However the protection is only good as long as you donít step into water deeper than the boot is high. If you find yourself swimming, these boots provide an additional layer of thermal protection. The strap that goes over the top of the foot helps keep the boot in place, and I did not find my feet sliding around inside the boot when walking either up hill or down. Iíll be using these boots even when I transition from the dry suit to a wet suit, the boots are that comfortable. I would give these boots a rating of ten.