Submitted: 04-23-2008 by ksouders
I purchased a fiberglass contour seat to replace the original Perception Carolina 14.5 seat (2006 model). The seat that came with the kayak looks like its comfy but after a couple hours my lower back would start aching. Constantly shifting around helped but who wants to do that all the time. Cutting to the chase, my online searches lead me to onno. I sent an email with pictures to Pat. He assured me his seat would work. We talked for a bit on the phone and he set out making the seat. Making a long story short, the seat fits fantastic. Better yet, it is incredibly comfortable. I have done several paddles with it, the longest being in excess of 5 hours without a break. Pat made a couple mods to his standard design, sent all the hardware needed to install. It took me less than hour to install. I am a happy paddler. What more could I possibly say.