Submitted: 04-09-2008 by Greg

I bought two boats and one of the primary reasons for purchasing a sit on top was I can only enter off a dock - which negates a traditional boat. The plastic is constantly smashed into the barnacles on dock pilings and has held up well. The boats paddle ok, the stability is top shelf, being a single guy I have taken numerous first time paddlers out on the boats, and the stability pays off.

When I paddle, I do hear the scuppers sucking air and realize it diminishes speed by adding friction. It's a roto-molded design problem. I will say the boats are tuff; I drag them along a wooden dock, use the dock as a boat ramp and am pleased. I paid about 1900 for two boats and two Kevlar paddles. As the other guy said, your feet will stay wet but the paddle itself will soak you from the knees down anyways. I've had them about 3 months and pull them out of the river and have never even rinsed them off. (SALT WATER) as I live in Ft Lauderdale FL, no corrosion and the hulls don't leak in calm water. Will be trying the ocean soon.

Good choice in boat; rugged, carries well and is stable. Fast? NO. Light? No, but maintenance is zero and they can take a beating.