Submitted: 03-28-2008 by John

The Swing is the third sit-on-top I have owned and it is the best. My wife liked it so much I had to get one for her too. We use them mainly for messing about in and they are easy to paddle, very easy to spin around, stable but still quite fast. We have covered 18 km in 2 hours 45 mins without pushing it. I got caught out in a good blow one day but even with waves crashing into my chest, the swing made good headway and never felt unstable.

Hull shape is attractive and gives a nice smooth and silent entry in calm water. Being a little heavy, I use scupper bungs in the seat, the 2 aft foot wells and the two forward rear bin holes. (I have found sparkling wine corks fit well!). My wife uses none and enjoys a dry ride. I don't have a padded seat and still find it comfortable even though I have lower back problems. Over all, very very happy.

NOCQUA Adventure Gear: