Submitted: 03-20-2008 by MojoHamuki

Its took me awhile to decide to plop-down $120 for a cart to roll my kayak as I am a pretty young guy (23) and in ok shape to haul around my boat - which is a 17 foot CLC 17LT. I traveled to Balds Head, NC where you travel only by golf cart and knew I needed a way to carry my boat and my gear all at once.

I was impressed with how well the Wheeleez cart held up after reading so many reviews of kayak carts falling apart. However even though the manual states to use the cart at walking speeds only, I did test it out holding the kayak attached to the golf cart going about 20mph over varied terrain and for some distance.

I have used this cart for over a week now with heavy abuse so I can't comment on its longevity but its held up to some rough use in the last week. The cart also has a extra set of legs that act as a kick stand for when you are loading the boat on and off.

I give the cart an 8 because (1) I am harsh reviewer and (2) I've only used it for a week.