Submitted: 03-14-2008 by JDH

I recently purchased the Suspenz wall mount rack and I am delighted by the superior product design and outstanding service the company has provided.

I have a double sea kayak that up to now had been stored during our winters under a tarp on the side of my Seattle-area home. The function of this product, ease of use, and compact design now allow us to utilize this side of my house again. In addition, the fact that our kayak is now above ground removes the threat of environmental damage to the composite hull and very well could free up a future Saturday of paddling that might have been spent re-glassing the hull!

When I installed the unit I found the installation guide to be very helpful. I sent a question about the straps to the company via email that was answered the same day, followed up by a phone call. When was the last time you experienced this level of service from a product you bought?