Submitted: 03-03-2008 by forrester
This is a great boat. For me its as good of a rm boat you will find. Its fast and maneuverable. It handles great in all conditions I have had it in since I bought it 6 months ago.

The bulkhead locations are not so smart. My feet are over 12 inches (I think more) from the front bulkhead. I am not tall at 5' 8" but this is excessive. The bulkhead behind the seat leaves more room behind the seat than necessary. The day hatch could be closer to the paddler. The boat is heavy, but since it is so solidly made, I guess it's as light as you could expect.

Overall it's a great boat, and you should overlook my negative comments. I am only mentioning the things I think would make the boat even better. I would advise anybody on a rm budget looking for a great ocean going kayak to give this one a good look.

I bought this boat for playing in the rocks, so I do not destroy my wood boat. Now I am considering upgrading to a composite nordkapp.

Sealline: