Submitted: 02-25-2008 by Paul Kauffman

This was amazing. I am 40 years old and in my entire adult life I have never had customer support like this. Since the internet took off as the place to shop I have gotten used to the company that is far away and has automated response to emails. So Sunday afternoon I write an email that I have a minor problem and could the company help. I get a phone call less than thirty minutes later. And that call wasn't even from a customer call center in India. No, I got a call from Georgia from the president of the company. And she took the time to walk me through the problem on the phone.

I want every company to act like this. Everybody should know about this top quality product. It went together in about ten minutes per pair of racks. It fits perfectly. When the company makes kayaks, I want to know cause I'm buying. When this company makes anything else I want to know, cause I'm buying. All companies should care about their products and their customers this much. I can't praise Suspenz enough.

Spirit Sails: