Submitted: 02-18-2008 by Kee Song

I’m 150 lb & 5’6”. Bought this kayak after much reading but absolutely no kayaking experience 3+ years ago. I had tried out many kayaks since then at various kayak symposiums and it never ceased to amaze me how well the Endeavor performs in comparison to other kayaks. It is fast and responsive, fun boat that is super responsive on edge. The skeg instead of a rudder is the primary reason I love this kayak; it is easy to deploy and works better than a rudder in my mind. The day hatch is very handy and I wish more kayaks will have them; I am usually the one stuck with carrying everyone’s food and snacks because it is so accessible. This kayak handles really well in rough waters and surfs; I find myself going out more and more often in windy choppy weather just to have fun. The Endeavor is for anyone who wants a kayak that can grow with their skill level. I constantly go to kayak symposiums to find an excuse to buy a new boat, but I always come back appreciating the Endeavor even more. Hope this helps and great job Seaward!