Submitted: 01-19-2008 by dfgibson
I bought my 120HV about 9 months ago and absolutely love it. This is my second yak. My first was a Victory Blast, now donít laugh I thoroughly enjoyed that boat (see my review 2 years ago). Iím a large paddler, 265lb under 6ft, and spend a lot of time in tight areas so I was concerned initially about the extra 3 feet, but my fears were never realized.

The 120 is very maneuverable and light enough to push over partially submerged branches without getting out of it. It does ride low, I thought it was because of my girth, but it seems that others have the same observation. If there is any wind I use a skirt to keep water out. Iíve not experienced any problems with water leaking around the hatch, but I always keep accessories in a dry bag just in case. I did notice that this years model has an adjustable backrest, I will buy one soon.

This boat is an excellent choice for anyone that wants to have fun out on the water and see nature as youíll never see it from standing on the bank.