Submitted: 01-08-2008 by ml

I recently bought one off of Ebay for a banger of a deal at 600 dollars including shipping, so that made me one happy camper, before I even took my first stroke. I have paddled lakes and rivers in this one, and it works great. I love the handling in tight rivers while trout fishing. I recently took it up to the Boundary waters and lets just say this thing hauls ass up there, I just through in a canoe yoke to bungee around for portages. Fishing out of it is great to because of the large cockpit and its play skirt. I don't have a truck to take it places so I have to shove this thing in my trunk of a dodge stratus, super badass driving down the road. It works well because of it's smaller size so it's not a pain driving and carrying to the water. Overall, if your thinking fishing, fun, and smaller than 12 feet. This is the one.