Submitted: 12-10-2007 by Phil Billings

1. This kayak is easy to paddle and is safe even in waves. I use the kayak for photography and never have felt that my equipment or myself are in danger.
  2. The inside valve does not release as easy as the outer valve. I think it is a design issue. When the unit is folded one of the folds is much too close to the valve. This has caused the spring unit to bend out of shape. This can be corrected if the inside valve were positioned away from the fold.
  3. I do not find this kayak easy to fold and repack into the bag. Most of the time I just store is folded in half. It is not a big deal so far. If I were going to ship the kayak ahead then it might become more of an issue.
  4. I have spent many hours in this kayak on rivers and ponds in Wisconsin. My collection of wildlife images has increased because it is my opinion that wildlife is more approachable while on water.

American Traders: