You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 11-29-2007 by Skiffrace
I have bought my Aqua Bound Manta Ray carbon shaft + plastic blade for $130 at Adler Creek in Portland (the paddle was on sale)
+ Very light weight (for the price) - 31 oz
+ Large efficient blade with good grip on water
+ Trouble-free operation so far (2 months)
+ Dihedral shape reduces flutter
- Not as stiff as I wish - sprinting and pulling at full power produces noticeable flex
- Dihedral shape reduces efficiency
* nice paddle regardless of price
* super-nice paddle for the price
I did not give it 10 because I want to see how it performs over the long run.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.