You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 11-08-2007 by YH
Bought this 1 year ago and have been impressed by its stability and ease of set up. If you are not going for distance in choppy or windy conditions and have a tight budget this is for you. Being able to stand up allows me to have a good vantage point in sight fishing and stretch my tired legs and body. Being portable means you can use it in overseas trips.
- Rather dry ride.
- Self Bailing ports can be covered in calm conditions.
- Very Stable. I am 5' 8" and able to stand up to do fly casting.
- Very reasonably priced.
- Very heavy!
- Does not track straight very well compared to Feathercraft airline (I know, difference price point). I wonder will it be too late to design a skeg for it?
- Bag does not have a metal 'D' Ring at the end of the zip, which means you cannot lock your bag when traveling. But you can sew one on for a nominal price.
- Bag does not have shoulder straps to double as a backpack. Isn't it nice to have a bag designed for this purpose and add some space for rod tube and gears?
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.