Submitted: 11-06-2007 by Pat Winters

I chose this boat because I wanted a two seat kayak but also needed a high load carrying capacity. Another reason for this yak was I wanted a good platform for fishing. This boat has tons of room and plenty of places to mount all your fishing accessories.

I paddled it for the fist time today and was very happy.It tracks well and moved along comfortably with two paddling. Of course it's not a super fast boat by any means but still had a nice speed. I tried it by myself and it handled fine for me. I still have some tested to do such as getting back in should it get dumped. I consider this boat to be a hybrid - part kayak and part canoe. This being the case, I did install a small electric bilge pump to pump it out should it get swamped.

One thing I really like is you can customize this boat like crazy. If you`re looking for a stable two person yak to just paddle or especially fish out of, this boat is hard to beat.