Submitted: 10-05-2007 by pastortim

I've owned my Adirondack for a little over three years. It's very versatile and stable. Our kids grew up in this boat and we've never dumped in it. Initial and secondary stability is great. I've used it solo to fish and camp from and can even stand up in it with no problems. It's efficient and easy to paddle and control. My friends who paddle with me have often commented on how well they like this boat.

Recently I took a shake down float in my new vagabond and my buddy paddled my Adirondack solo, from the bow seat. Trimmed properly, he said this was his best canoe fishing/camping experience he'd ever had and he's done a lot. The Adirondack is a great all around boat, efficient, fast and I know I will never get rid of mine. It doesn't have tons of volume, but if you pack reasonably you should be able to carry plenty and still have a great experience.

Harken: