Submitted: 09-20-2007 by magooch

The Sevylor Fiber Pro paddle just might be the best kept secret in the kayak paddle world. This paddle is very light weight; is a two piece infinitely adjustable for feathering and has rubber type grips that make it very comfortable.

My first kayak paddle was a Seylor Super Pro and I've put that one through some extreme use and many, many miles of paddling in several different kayaks. When I first saw the Fiber Pro, it caught my attention and I began to compare it to everything else I came across. I was looking for a little shorter paddle than my 240 Werner. The Fiber Pro is 230 cms and that, it turns out is exactly right for my sea kayak.

After some extensive use of the new Sevylor, this has become my number one paddle. The paddle strikes a fine balance between power and cruising ease. Considering the price ($79)and light weight, this paddle is a super bargain. I give it a 10.