Submitted: 09-15-2007 by bnelsonr
I purchased the Rack and Roll trailer earlier this spring. I carried 2 kayaks on my roof rack for 1 week, then looked for a trailer. The main 2 reasons I purchased the Rack and Roll was the 16" tires and it solved my storage problem. It's great! After I assembled it there was a crack in the right fender. I didn't know if I did it or it happened during shipping. I call the customer service and right away she said they have had some problems with the right fender. I received another one in a week.

The license plate protrudes out further than the trailer. This was an issue in a earlier post. I purchased a brass hinge and mounted it using an extra square headed bolt in the slot. Drilled holes in the furnished bracket, it now it folds up against the frame.

With the 16" tires you can roll the trailer and boats to the water. It's surprising how much of an incline you can get up and down. You get what you pay for and for me it's worth the price.