Submitted: 09-04-2007 by string
Got to Jocassee this morning and the wind was kicking up a good chop. I had never been in the boat so I was a little cautious.

From the second I was in the seat, I was comfortable with the boat. It didn't care if the wind and waves were from the front, back , or sides.It handled them all so well it was almost boring. For a 15' boat , it is very quick. We had a newby with us today and I felt like I waited more than paddled. It tracks very well and turns easily compared to my other canoes.

Placid says it is a kayak without a deck and I very much agree. It is the boat I've been looking for because I love my kayak paddle and this canoe is made for it. I hesitate to give any boat a 10 after a couple of hours, but I could find nothing wrong. The part I really liked was stepping out of the boat, picking it up and walking it up the ramp.