Submitted: 08-31-2007 by jimx200

I was so pleased with my first Reef, I bought another for my daughters or friends to paddle. Very stable, easy to paddle, holds a line pretty well for a inflatable, and a blast in white water. I have used this kayak on rivers, lakes, and medium ocean surf and it's solid. Excellent build quality/material, very rugged, and really no issues. The seat is very comfortable, well made, and feels good even after a few hours. Well done Sevylor!

Bad News: this boat has been discontinued, but there are a few around (try Sierra Trading Post outlet stores). Oh, with the 400lb. capacity, I have hauled another swimmer (can be used for dive, swim, or fishing platform)with no problems. Also has lots of tie down straps which are very handy. The boat is actually a dive kayak, but it will do most anything. Thumbs up!

Space Trailers :