Submitted: 08-30-2007 by cmsimpson

WS Pungo 120 My boat is just one of many water toys in the collection. I have used my Pungo for fishing, day trips, and duck hunting. It is very stable (I am 6'5" and 275#) and tracks well. It has ample room for fishing tackle, dry bag, cooler, and shotgun. I hunt marshes and flooded timber and small creeks. I fish inland lakes and ponds. I even tackled some class II water once, got very wet, the bow drives straight through the waves. Note to self, no more white water, not in the Pungo anyway. However, for gently flowing streams and creeks, lakes and marshes, it is my favorite. The spray skirt sheds water nicely and doubles as shade from the sun. The seating system is very comfortable, even after several hours. I wish the camo version was available when I bought mine 4 years ago. The sand color blends well into natural surroundings. I would and have recommended this boat to others.