Submitted: 08-23-2007 by Bob Sanders

Well, I am simply in love with this boat. Being a 'Volvo Man' when it comes to cars, quality and feel and reliability makes the Pelican Explore DLx the safe choice for me. Ram-X hull means nothing to me, scratch and hole and knock resistant does. The data for loading, the serial number fixed to the boat and the prompt after sales service is a credit to this Canadian manufacturer.

I gave it 8 as I am not a lover of the cool box and one of my holes was mis-aligned as per another reviewer. All this for me, just adds to the magic, the pioneering spirit and the getting to know your boat bit! An engineering friend, Keith, paddled with me the other day, I've put a seat in the wrong way and I'm sitting too high and we were both in the wrong seats, and I still give it a rating of 8, phew eh? 300 from Costco after lining a couple up around 400 on ebay. A very happy Bob and a big fan of Pelican.