Submitted: 08-21-2007 by boner

I purchased my Sirocco nine months ago and I am 100% pleased. I live right by the Atlantic Ocean and one of my greatest pleasures is taking my Sirocco out in the surf, just prior to the peak of high tide. I love to face right into a breaking wave, watch my bow go airborne and then splash down the other side. Another one of my greatest pleasures is taking my Sirocco on long distance day trips to remote locations. The Sirocco is perfectly suited for both.

My previous kayak had a rudder, which hindered me from learning good paddling skills; very much like training wheels. The Sirocco has forced me to become a much better paddler. With the skeg down, I travel straight as an arrow. The Sirocco is so sleek, so aerodynamic and so hydrodynamic, I glide effortlessly through the water as my friends in wider / more stable kayaks are clearly working harder.

The Sirocco is a great looking and very well designed boat with plenty of storage for a multi day / night camping excursion. Two thumbs up!