Submitted: 08-21-2007 by allsky7
I am 6' 220#. I have looked high and low and think I have finally found the perfect boat in the TSU 125. OK, at least the perfect boat for me, keeping in mind that I am a rec paddler moving to the next level. I mostly paddle lakes and rivers up to class II rapids. This boat has the best seat in the industry, it has good speed, tracks well, is very stable, ample dry storage, deck rigging, and at 12.5' and 54#, is easy to manage out of water.

I only have a couple of minor complaints that seem rather petty when compared to the positives of this boat. A drink holder would be nice and for my build, an inch or so more of length to the cockpit would would have made this boat perfect. The width is fine but where the thigh braces mount to the boat (an inch or so overlap) makes the cockpit feel a smidge confining. I must add that I have mostly gotten used to this already.

All in all....WELL DONE and still a 10 as far as I'm concerned.

Watercraft Technologies, Inc.: