Submitted: 08-18-2007 by E B

I bought one and have taken it out a few times now in a lake and ocean coast. It's a great kayak. I especially like the top deck design and how well it stays dry and drains splashed water. Everything drains past a nice cup holder in the middle which keeps your drink cool too! The removable skeg/keel is a nice feature. I haven't put it in yet and I can keep it going straight enough anyway ... I'm sure the skeg makes it stay nice and straight. The material is made tough enough though I'm going to try and not scratch the bottom any more at all. I rubbed it on sea barnacles a few times and it's already scratching a bit deep. The seat is well designed and comfortable. The drain plug for the hull is designed better than Ocean Kayak (theirs has more potential to leak water in!) This kayak took on no water at all while using it!! unlike Ocean Kayak brand that I've tried and read bad reviews a bout leaking. Overall it's a perfectly fun attractive little kayak.