Submitted: 08-15-2007 by Paul

This is a great boat! I love its versatility along with its durability. For me, I'm on the water every weekend from June-September (and try to sneak in a day or two during the week). I use it for exercise and viewing wildlife. Generally my trips are 4-6 hours each time out (with no more than a 15-30 minute break).

My goal is to paddle the 100 trips listed in the Appalachian Mountain Club's book, "Quiet Water Massachusetts, Connecticut, & Rhode Island." Don't let the title of the book mislead you. In other words, many of my trips include high winds, waves, and hitting rocks and stumps underneath. The Safari has held up nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one and am always looking at the Innova website for newly designed models. Also, every time I venture out, some interested party makes their way to me and asks about the Safari. This is no exaggeration, people are very interested in this boat.

By the way I've done 35 of the above 100 and still going, going ...