Submitted: 05-02-2000 by Joe

I bought this new in the mid '80s, and it was a high performance playboat back then (flatwater). It is still a dream to paddle. It has very fine entry and exit lines, with a rounded middle and some tumblehome. Classic, clean lines. I've gotten compliments on how nice it looks. I paddle it with a single or double blade, depending on my mood, and it flies under the doubleblade. This canoe tracks straight if you sit upright, and it turns easily if you lean a bit. This is a very efficient fiberglass hull with aluminum trim. It is a straight hull with very little, if any, rocker. I kneel in it when I really want to play. This boat has a max capacity of just over 200#, but I've gotten over 250# and it still handles nicely if I don't get too active inside it. The canoe I have is a 1984 model and is 12' 10" long.