Submitted: 08-02-2007 by Striker

I am no pro and I don't have a lot off experience, but one thing I do is to do my homework with anything I purchase.

I looked and studied every kayak that was available to me over 300km radius and every time I thought I may have found what I wanted, it died a miserable death once I had a look at it. The Prijon kayaks are so far superior in Quality then most kayaks, it's not funny.

I love the look and the finish on these Prijon plastics - the blow molding finish is superb. Sorry, I just think the rotomould and other kayak plastics look and feel cheap my personal preference. I could have purchased 4 different model Prijon's they're that good. Did I mention the seat... wow! quality and comfort not some spongy pad or foam. brilliant.

As you can see I love my kayak no wonder you never you see any second hand... I have seen the light. I decided for the Touryak because I need something with good stability so I can get my wife into the game who is currently playing around on a 3m sit on top. Happy paddling buy a Prijon, any model, you won't be disappointed.