Submitted: 07-30-2007 by Bill

Pro's: Tracks pretty well, not to heavy, decent storage space, takes waves well and of course the fantastic price given it comes with a rudder system.

Cons: Low(er) to water then Kayaks I have borrowed off of friends so plastic bag your gear, Small(er) cockpit entrance and not the greatest fit and seal of the storage spaces (foam taped quickly solved - $2.00 fix). O yeah, I can't wear my Teva's inside it - size 11.5 foot.

I bought this Kayak WITH a Georgian Bay from the same company and 2 decent fiberglass paddles for what my friend paid for his Wilderness Systems 14 with a paddle. I row in the Long Island Sound, Hudson River lower then Albany& random creeks creeks and lakes. I am 5'9", 190 lbs and wear a 34 waist. Slightly less stable as some expensive kayaks (i think it is narrower) but quick on the water, maneuverable and a great value. I would recommend this kayak unless you have to get a brand carried in EMS/ REI. Taller/ longer legged people might have trouble with the cockpit size when getting in and once and a while I get water from waves, but thank the guys with big engines for that. Great boat, I like it, definitely worth my 2 hour drive to get it.