Submitted: 07-26-2007 by medicineman
OK, the merits of this boat are well known...our version is roto... and is the first roto kayak other than the Jackson Rocker that I've bought in many years - this to say that the quality of the plastic and the forming has improved vastly. I concur with the other posters that this kayak is a joy to roll -- just be careful or you will windmill back into the water - it is that easy. The outfitting is the best I've seen on many a boat, bungies galore and well places. The seat is ever so sweet and the hip pads and thigh braces are an example for the rest of the industry. This kayak was purchased to celebrate the youngest's birthday... after having paddled it for a week I am considering one in composite. Why not a 10? The hatches leak... every hatch leaks... it's a tupperware boat right, well rubbermaid and tupperware do not leak and neither should a roto kayak's hatches.