Submitted: 07-20-2007 by Steve E.

I purchased a Reflection 16 in the spring of 2007. The person I got it from had never had it in the water and had it stored properly inside. Thus, it was virtually brand new. The canoe is definitely 'tippy', although, it takes a lot to actually tip it over (great secondary). The aluminum framing for the gunwales seems very weak, compared to most canoes. Last spring, it took me a week or so to find the original dagger canoe manual online, so, I book marked it and have looked back on it several times. This morning, I tried to open the Dagger manual bookmark and a Dagger kayak manual opened! I tried it several times... same thing. So, is Dagger so ashamed of their past canoes that they had to get rid of the only piece of Dagger canoe manual history on the internet?? Tick me off! The canoe tracks very well & speed is good. But don't expect Dagger, Wilderness Systems, Mad River, or whoever they are these days, to be of any help concerning Dagger canoes.