Submitted: 07-18-2007 by billeby

I just purchased this kayak a few days ago and have had a chance to paddle it on a large lake and on a class I river. Over all I like the boat. It is very stable, but a bit slow. It has very good fittings and ample storage in one large and two small day hatches.

I probably would have rated this boat higher, but when I found that my boat did not come with an owners manual I emailed Liquidlogic for one. I was told that there is not an owners manual for this boat! I cannot imagine how a product that is so personal, and requires so much interaction from the owner, could be produced and sold with no owners manual. I am not sure how the manufacturer suggests that this boat be transported, I am not sure what some of the fittings are meant to do, and I guess I have no way of finding out! A good boat with no customer support is HOW GOOD?