Submitted: 07-17-2007 by Pete

This is a good kayak. It isn't the fastest in the world but for the money it IS the best choice. I put my small tackle box in the front bungies and my cooler on the back. My fishing pole goes on the paddle holder bungie. When I'm fishing the paddle lays across my lap. It is easy to carry and load by myself. It turns easy and accelerates easy but is unefficient at excessive speeds.It tracks pretty strait but if it was better you would give up stability from being narrower. The bottom is pretty flat so it will not scrape in 6" of water. It feels a little tippy but gets to a point where it stops. I get pretty plastered and haven't gone over yet, but close. Ha, ha. The seat is comfortable but impedes putting big stuff in back. I sat in all the boats and this was the most comfortable under $700. I am 6'2" and if I were any taller I wouldn't fit. One thing that bugs is that the handles drag in the water. Not a big deal, I'm just anal. The half cover is great, the front and rear are sunk in in so your stuff will sit there even if not bungied down. The color choices are limited. I got the green. I like it. My next will be more sleek and fast. This will probably be the wifes as she loves it too. My new fast one will probably flip when I'm drinking though. I can get a six pack down and stand up in the Rush so its pretty stable. The only time I went in was standing and paddling at the same time. Very good Kayak. I want a better paddle though as its aluminum and plastic. A little too heavy for long days. Throw a towel in the bottom a ring it out every few hours, no need for and expensive pump. Party on!!