Submitted: 07-06-2007 by johnc_3001
There has to be a more user friendly kayak cart on the market. If so, I have not found it.
This is the second kayak cart i have purchased in the past year. (Previously had the Stern Sport Cart).
Loading the cart is almost impossible without 2 people. I followed the instructions exactly and even ended up calling the manufacturer for assistance. They were no help.
The kick-stand that is supposed to keep the cart in an upright position while loading is useless. The cart wants to keep collapsing. Once the kayak is loaded and strapped down on the cart, there are no problems. The cart is of fine construction (aluminum frame and heavy duty wheels). The kayak stays on the cart and wheels great.
If I had not purchased this item off of E-bay, I would have returned it to the store I purchased it from.