Submitted: 06-26-2007 by crazyk

The Dagger Prophet is not for everyone. If you only paddle 20 some times a year, it's not for you, if you don't work rivers, eddies, surfing, and tight moves it's not for you, if you are over 200lbs forget it.
But if you paddle once a week at least, work rivers all for their worth and are about 5'9 and 170 lbs year in for a treat.

I found my hanging in an outfitter shop, it is about 15 yrs old. Took it for its first trip down the dirty bird, flat spins, rock boofs, hole punching A+ in all. Then I took it to the big water channel and the Charlotte whitewater park, driest boat I ever paddled and it would catch gates.

Yes this boat is slow, and weight is around 55lbs. A beginner or moderate whitewater paddler will not like this boat, but if you paddle creeks, big water and work rivers, this is a great boat.