Submitted: 06-18-2007 by liv2paddle

I have owned my boat for about 6 months and used it about 10 times. At first I was not in love with this boat... the tracking was very poor and in general the boat felt big and sluggish. Well that was before I moved the seat three inches forward and... now... I have a brand new boat! Tracks on a dime... no longer need the skeg, and thigh braces hit just where they are suppose too... amazing!
So if you are having problems with weather cocking or poor handling, move the seat... experiment with it up or back. My only gripe now is the cockpit is a bit large for my frame, but I am working on that with my local kayak shop. If you are wondering why I bought this boat... all the others I tried seems cheesy... and not well made... this is rock solid... plastic is very stiff unlike most of the others I tried which felt flimsy. So far the hatches are dry as a bone... even in a roll and wet exits.