Submitted: 06-06-2007 by Ryan_from_Ohio

I have a hard time rating this, as this is the second kayak I have ever used. So I'm just writing from experience now. I've used this kayak now 4 times, all in a pond or quarry. It moves fairly easy through the water and I feel I'm getting decent speed from it.
It seems to stay on course somewhat decent (tracking?). When there are mini waves/chop however it wants to go with it. This could be normal, I'm fairly new to this.
Getting in and out is not too bad. Like the previous reviewer, I had the foot pegs set way to low, which made for a very uncomfortable ride!

Overall at this point, I'm happy with the purchase price of $300 on this kayak. I wish it was a tad bit wider to accommodate my physique and have a bit more room on the side pockets. This would also help with a place to mount a rod holder for fishing.
I feel with a bit more use and some guidance from others on technique this kayak could be very good. BTW I love the built in handles!!!

Bending Branches: