You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 06-04-2007 by Todd
Love this kayak! I go out with my kids on a river.
Very stable, but plenty fast enough too.Gal at store said do not transport kayak with float bags in kayak. I did and lost them.
- Love the seats...but try to adjust beforehand.
- Highly recommend float bags & after market drain plug.
- There are two sets of foot rests since its a tandem (duh) but I bought a 3rd set for when I go solo so I don't have to hassle removing a set and installing on the 3rd track. Just slide front seat back and go.
- My 11 & 12 year old had to work hard AND in unison to flood this kayak. Made me feel good.
Perfect recreational kayak for my family.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.