Submitted: 06-04-2007 by ATW

I loved my Capella. One of the best, if not the best, plastic boats I have ever paddled and owned. From the room to the tracking to the speed....
I had alot of seat time in a Kevlar Seda Glider(Fast boat) but for me had to stay under power to stay stable. lol A bear to turn in the wind... Also had to be careful with it...No surfing up onto the beach...

I was looking for something to bang around in a good all around boat and stumbled on the Capella. From cruising the harbor to being out in 4'seas I never lost faith in that boat.
Surprised me how fast/efficient the Capella was esp for a plastic boat.... Stroke for stroke I could keep pace with "most" glass boats that I paddled with.

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a more efficient plastic boat. I am 6'3" 245 lbs and had no issues at all with it.
I sold it and now wished I hadn't.