Submitted: 05-17-2007 by canoecamp
To put some reviews of this canoe (some guys wrote the Prodigy is running pretty wet) into perspective: I'm 5'5" and 145 lbs. I found the Prodigy a very dry ride even through 4 ft wavetrains. Installed the pedestreal according to Bob Foote's specs and although I installed twin pumps right away, so far I got to use them only with rolling sessions in the pool. The canoe responds extraordinary to carving turns and I have yet to find an eddy where I really need my paddle: mostly I'm able to eddy in and out with my butt.
Initial stability is so/so but final is outstanding. The material seems somewhat soft compared to Esquifs or (of course) the older Daggers or Mohawks - that's why my Bell is only getting an 8 out of 10 points.
Performance wise I would give her a 12....one of the fastes playboats one can own

NRS: