Submitted: 05-14-2007 by LagoonSurfer
I had a really good time with my new Streak this past weekend. For the past few months myself, my wife and my 2 children have been getting heavily into kayaking with our 2 tandam sit-on-tops. I wanted a little 1 person kayak for my teenage son (at that age where he likes to do things on his own--including in relation to kayaking. Well we both spent time in the Streak on the Banana River (moderate chop). It was great! A very neat little craft. I was not at all disappointed. Actually pretty 'zippy' and plenty stable. And the construction on mine is very good.

The company's philosophy is evidently "just grab your paddle and go" - friendly and the Streak allows you to do exactly that. My SOT's are HEAVY at 80 something lbs each. The Streak is 39 lbs and very "grabable." It is definitely a craft that will allow you to really be mobile with your yak, you'll be able to meet and take care of those "gosh, I've got a little spare time and I need my kayaking fix" moments, and the ride is a lot of fun. I highly recommend the Streak. Neat little water scooter.