Submitted: 05-14-2007 by cooldoctor1

The Lasso Lock with standard keyless lock is a Godsend for feeling safe in leaving your boat protected during shuttles and when parking in high traffic areas. Although no security system is foolproof, the Lasso Lock provides the most sound locking system available. I researched similar systems by other brands, but found the cable diameter to be smaller (and thus inferior) compared to the Lasso brand. I feel confident leaving my boat secured to the lock at all times. I have deducted one point for the fact that this lock, in my opinion, should be available in more than one length. For instance, locking from a high rack on my pickup truck to the bed, requires all of the cable, whereas locking a boat to a cartop carrier would require less cable. The Lasso Lock is a winner, however, with its pickless lock and sturdy plastic coated cable. I have read many reviews of locks, and have yet to find a negative one about this product. It is worth your investment.

Ostrom Outdoors: