Submitted: 05-01-2007 by kor4pres
We absolutely love the little Adventure 14! We haven't had the chance to take it out in anything but very nice weather, so I won't be able to comment about anything other than some power boat wakes (which it handled deftly and easily). I don't know where the tippy impression came from, with the first review--this thing was incredibly stable--maybe they weren't used to the secondary stability (it is somewhat like a kayak on the bottom).

Great tracking, especially for a 14' canoe and was very easy to keep in a straight line. Was easy to turn as well. The seats are a dream. Of course, as it is a 14' boat, you're not going to be getting all that much gear in for extended trips (short ones would be easy), but day trips are a blast. It's making me wonder what the 16' version would be like. I'd recommend it to anyone who wanted a fun little rec or day touring boat--it's easy and fun.