Submitted: 04-19-2007 by madmoney42

I purchased a new blue X-Factor a couple months ago and had it out once... can't wait for this weekend!! I love this kayak, all the other reviews I've read here and elsewhere are true, it is the most stable, comfortable, fishable and maneuvaerable BIG MAN kayak... this thing is a barge and isn't the funnest thing to portage but I bought it to paddle, not carry. I have mine rigged up with a rudder which is critical on big water like the lakes I fish. I have a fishfinder coming in I'm going to mount and this thing can carry every piece of fishing and camping equipment I have plus a cooler. If you're a big guy or want a big kayak with tons of storage and stability you can't go wrong on an X-factor, I don't think you could flip it if you tried... also the lifetime warranty can't be beat, Wilderness Systems and Ocean Kayak only offer a year warranty..